Have you got a plumbing emergency? Unfortunately plumbing issues can strike at the worst moments, but Prodigy Plumbing and Gas is ready to help with after-hours and emergency plumbing services.
We provide after-hours attendance for emergency plumbing and gas related issues, including temporary repairs, to see you through until a full repair and assessment can be undertaken.
Common emergency plumbing problems
Blocked toilets, pipes and drains
- If you’re having issues with backflow of wastewater, or water overflow.
- General toilet or water appliance malfunction.
- Causing significant water damage or water loss in need of urgent repair.
Broken or leaking taps
- Causing significant water damage or water loss and in need of urgent repair.
Water leaking from ceiling or walls
- Water leaking from an unknown source.
- Water leaking from blocked downpipes or internal pipes and plumbing.
- Water damage being caused to ceiling or internal walls.
Hot water system not working
- Cold water flow or other issues related to your solar, gas or electric hot water service.
Gas pipe damage and leaks
- Smell of gas present inside your home or office.
- Gas appliance leaks.